Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bad Haircut


Jared was going to post this... but I'm going to beat him to the punch.


He's been begging me for months to cut his hair. And I've been telling him for months that I'm not a hair stylist. I'm a writer. So Monday he went out and bought a hair buzzer thing... (see, I'm a writer.) When I got home Monday night he was cutting his own hair. "Great, " I thought, "I'm off the hook." But then he asked for help. He pointed whre he wanted me to start... so I put the razor to his head, pulled down... and this is the finished project. He is still dead-set on teaching me to do this, but why would he ask me to do this a second time? Really Jared, I love you, but spend $15 and go to SportsClips.

5 comments:

ED said...

OHHH nice hair cut!!!! yeah you should hit up a great clips or something

Anonymous said...

Nice....LOL

Chelle said...

Hahaha! I love this. No, really. I love this.

Jared said...

I have found that the advice of Dwight Shrute is not often, but sometimes applicable. Why pay $18 bucks for some you can do just as well for yourself. Without being able to look at the back of my own head I was able to do a better job. Oh well, its just hair.

Christian (Chrissy) Anderson said...

Esto ja aconteceu comigo! Quando nos casamos minha esposa fez exactamanete a mesma coisa! Too funny.