Friday, January 8, 2010

Here We Go Again




So... if Ella hasn't already told you... WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!!!!

Since moving to Borger we have had lots of "unexpected" happenings. I fell off a chair, knocked myself out, and broke my tailbone. Two weeks later I sprained my ankle. A week after that... "YOU'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!!"

I think the previous two accidents were the Lord telling me to slow down... so I have taken Him up on His good advice.

We are 12 weeks along with a due date in late July (happy birthday to me!) I am still considered "high risk" which only means I have to be at the doctor's office every other week... and it also means lots of pictures of our coming arrival!
I'm always taken off-guard when we have our first sonogram. It's surprising how easy I forget what a true miracle this is... and how grateful I am for the blessing the Lord has entrusted Jared and me with.
Oh... and for Jared's sake... could you pray for a boy!

5 comments:

Marci said...

Congratulations! Such great news. I'll pray for a girl...only because I pray for girls a lot and I've got 3 boys! So you'll have a better chance of getting a boy.

Gunda Mattys said...

I can't wait to find out what gender the baby is! I love the pics.

Tamara and Marc said...

congratulations! That is so exciting. I do hope you get a little boy this time.

natesarah2@msn.com said...

YAY!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! I hear you on the high risk thing. Because my girls were born at 31 weeks, I have to see high risk doctor's if I ever get pregnant again. And I was told that it doesn't matter that they were multiples being born early. I will pray that you have a boy. Keep us updated on your blog. We love and miss you all tons! I need your new address by the way. I sent Christmas cards this last Christmas and was sad because I didn't have your address. I would love to have it for next year. :) I'm sorry to hear about your fall off the chair. You be careful woman!

Lindsay said...

Yay! I'm excited for you - and I hope you get a little boy as well. (Though, girls are awfully sweet, and I'm realizing now that McKenzie is almost 6 that they start developing a mind of their own a little sooner than you might like...it gets harder to dress them in adorable clothes! I hope I get another one!)