Thursday, December 9, 2010

5 Months Old!

Claire is 5-months-old today! In some ways it feels like she should be older... but then I feel like I just got her. She is so sweet, and cuddly... just look at those cheeks!

Some things she is doing... rolling all over the house, and trying to get her knees under her to start crawling. She is constantly grabbing my food from my hand... telling me she is sick of the rice cereal, baby food, and formula that make up her diet. And you should hear that sweet giggle. Fairies really do get their wings.

I love this picture because it shows just how big her cheeks are.



The other night she fell asleep in her bouncy chair after we finished feeding her holding tightly to a stuffed bear. Full tummy makes for a happy baby.


I love this picture because it describes a typical day for Claire: constantly spoiled and loved by Ella. Our five-year-old loves helping with Claire, and knows exactly where to tickle to get the best response.


This picture is harder to describe. I think Abbigail was singing to Claire to get her to stop crying. Sometimes that singing sounds a little like yelling... so we didn't get the hopeful response from Claire. Hey... they try. I LOVE THIS BABY!

1 comment:

Gunda Mattys said...

I love seeing the pictures of the most beautiful girls in the world! The pictures show their characters so well! I miss you all!
-Gunda