Friday, June 20, 2008

Why?

Today we used our new running stroller for the first time. Ella loves going on my runs with me, but this was Abby's first time. Ella is such a good big sister. Abby was a little fussy... so Ella sang to her the whole time. Of course she made mommy sing with her and we sang songs from "Hairspray" the entire time. You would think that as much as I have to watch that movie (at least once a day) I would have the songs memorized... but Ella does a better job at it than I do. Her favorite song is "I Can Hear the Bells." You should see the looks we get from neighbors as we pass by. I love being a mom.

Hopefully, as much as I hate exercising, my girls will see and learn how important it is. Ella is already a couch potato. She loves movies... especially musicals. But that means she loves to dance... we dance ALOT! Ella also likes to be outside. She is still trying to figure out how to pedal the wheels on her bike, but definitely knows how to turn the treadmill on. And as small as she is still... I can already tell my little "Babbigail" is born for athletic greatness.

I've decided to live vicariously through my girls: Ella will take the stage, and Abby will take the court/field/track. I never quite mastered any of those (especially the dancing) so hopefully they didn't get "that" gene.

1 comment:

Janiel said...

Yeah! You've got a blog! I'm so excited! I love to look at family & friends blogs to see what's new & to see pictures. I hope Ella has an awesome party today!