Monday, April 20, 2009

A Random List of Things About Me.

There was a Facebook deal going around a while back, 25 Things about me, that I never got to do since its blocked here at work. But I made a list anyways and i'm going to publish it here. Enjoy...

- I don't like candy.
- When playing soccer my shirt is always tucked in the first half and untucked in the second.
- I'm creeped out by feet with more or less than five toes.
- Rice first, then beans, always.
- As a kid my motivation for playing soccer was cheesecake.
- Standing in lines makes me hate the people around me.
- I try to make phone calls as short as possible.
- I was soda sober for over four months (I recently fell off the wagon).
- I only chew a half stick of gum at a time and I always save the wrapper.
- I carry a little notebook to record my random thoughts.
- The past tense of the word Squeeze should be squoze.
- No one should ever blow there nose in public.
- If I watch the Colorado Avalanche play they lose. So I don't watch anymore.
- I can't hold a pen or pencil without twirling it.
- I do not own any white socks.
- If I'm walking up or down stairs I'm counting them.
- I have a bigger problem with public doorhandles than I do with public toilets.
- If I were excentrically rich I would never wear the same pair of socks twice.
- Animals should never have human names.
- While driving I constantly calculate velocities and estimated arrival times in my head.
- I don't like my laugh.
- When I was fourteen, while on vacation in Bavaria, obsessively playing the arcade game Ten Yard Fight I started doing this odd finger stretching/pointing thing that I still do today.
- I've always wanted to have glasses and braces.
- I hate watching commercials.
- When traveling alone, I fantasize about being in a plane crash. But only on landing, I'm not crazy!

There it is twenty five things.

3 comments:

Kansas Thornburghs said...

Wow Jared there are plenty of things I didn't know about you. Like the plane crashing thing.

Janiel said...

Seriously! That finger stretching thing you do, came from playing a video game? That's hilarious!!!

Gunda the honorary Saudi said...

Want to know what is scary, we have a lot in common!!! I thought I was the only one who counted stairs, hated people in line next to me, twirled my pencil, kept a little thought book and always think about crashing on a plane (when I am on it). Those are just a few, go figure!!!!