Thursday, April 30, 2009

25 Things About Me: Kat

Since Jared did it...

1.) I have trichotiliomania (i pull my hair out).
2.) My biggest fear is hitting a pedestrian while driving.
3.) I love to-do lists.
4.) I love clothes, shoes, purses...
5.) My left foot is bigger than my right foot.
6.) I love to ski/snowboard but I hate being cold so I don't do it.
7.) I had cat-scratch fever as a kid... no joke.
8.) My favorite sport to watch is college basketball.
9.) My favorite sport to play (by default) is soccer.
10.) My biggest pet-peeve is tardiness.
11.) I hate texting. Just call me.
12.) My greatest accomplishment is my family.
13.) My greatest regret is a missed opportunity for a great relationship with Jared's youngest sister.
14.) I'm a Democrat.
15.) I'm highly patriotic.
16.) I'm a very picky eater.
17.) I have horrible hand-writing.
18.) I love 80's music... Depeche Mode, A-Ha, New Order, Erasure.
19.) My dream job would be on broadway... or the voice of a Disney character.
20.) I've been bitten by a bird, goose, cat, dog, and mouse.
21.) C-sections are the best way to give birth!
22.) I can touch my nose with my tongue.
23.) I'm saving up for lasik eye surgery.
24.) I just read my list... I'm boring.
25.) Some day I want to get a degree in Criminal Psychology.

No comments: