Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Abbigail Growing Up


I just want to take a few moments to weep, shed some tears... and complain about how quickly my baby is growing up. It feels like it took FOREVER before Ella turned 1. But Abby has already passed that, and is getting bigger every day! Unfair!


Anyways, shes finally walking without the use of her little push-toy. She loves to dance. She loves to laugh, and we can really get her going if Ella is laughing. The two of them together are so magical. It is true what they say in Peter Pan: when a baby laughs for the first time a fairy gets her wings... or something like that. Abby's laughter is so infectious.


I love being a mom. No better job in the world. The hours are lousy, the pay is even worse... but I've never found greater joyl

2 comments:

Kansas Thornburghs said...

She's so cute!!!

ED said...

AHH.. such a cute baby she looks a lot like mine!!! It must be the Jarvis gene!!! I love that they are so close in age. I hope someday we live by each other so they can grow up close!!