Saturday, August 8, 2009

Girls Love Shoes










I'm just like my Grandma Gunda. I love shoes. I can never have enough. My daughters are the same.




Ella first fell in love with shoes when she was about 18 months old. I bought her a pair of Crocs. They were a couple sizes too small, but she wore them anyway. And then when her toes started poking out the little holes... she didn't care. She wore them anyway.




Abbigail doesn't care what shoes she is wearing... as long as she is wearing shoes. I believe partly that has to do with the fact that shoes are worn outside, and she loves being outside. But I also believe she inherited this trait. Now... at only 18 months old... she can walk in heels.




Yes... these are plasitc dress-up shoes. Yes... they scratch up my wood floors. Yes... it reallllly smarts when she steps on your toes. Yes... she falls down a lot. Yes... they are way too big.




All that said... doesn't she look great in heels? And the best part... Ella actually shares her shoes and has a great time parading around with her baby sister, showing her how to pose and swing her hips. Ella learned those things from her dad. Her love of shoes... she got from me and Grandma Gunda.

No comments: