Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jarvis Cruise '10

This is going to be a very, very brief intro to the Jarvis Cruise of 2010. There is so much to share... and I'll get to adding all the details later (after youth group, dinner, a clean house, and baths.) But here are a few of the great highlights.



Highlights:
-Abby's first plane ride
-Sunny, amazing weather in LA, Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta
-Ella thinks she can swim
-Ella swimming in the ocean for the first time
-Abby avoiding the water, and enjoying the sand
-Ziplining (Jared will have those highlights, pregos aren't allowed)
-Abby has a crush on her cousin Reid. It's kismet, they share a birthday
-Pizza and ice cream whenever you wanted it
-Midnight movies on the lido deck (w/o the kids)
-Great shows every night

-Learning to make salsa and learning to Salsa Dance
-Trenching through the sand to find the perfect spot on the beach
-Haggling with the umbrella guy over prices
-the best part, an entire week with my family: Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle David, Aunt Elizabeth, Cousin Reid, Cousin India, Uncle Adam & Aunt Gunda (all the way from Australia), Uncle Ladd, Aunt Erica & Cousin Cooper

Thanks mom and dad. A vacation with you is what I needed. Reminds me of how much I have to be grateful for. A wonderful family.

3 comments:

Kansas Thornburghs said...

I like your hair cut Kat! Can't wait for more pictures!!

Mandy Pants said...

I can't wait for the pictures! and I also like your hair. I'm not just copying what Leanne said, but what she said is what I wanted to say too.

The Barton Family said...

I LOVE your hair!! It is so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures. I am excited to see Thornburgh beauty #7 in JUly.