Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lucky Number 7


It was bound to happen... another baby girl, born on another day with the number 7.

Here is how it works. All the girls in my family were born a day with a 7. Gunda on January 7, Erica on May 17, and me on July 27.

Ella was born on June 17, and Abbigail was born on March 17.

Baby #3, yet to be named will be delivered via c-section on July 7... that is of course unless she makes an earlier arrival.

No matter what day she shows up, we'll be lucky to have her.

3 comments:

jksfam said...

I hadn't realized all 3 of you were all 7's, just that you and Kyle were the same day.

Lacee said...

Kat, I'm so glad that you have a blog, FB is ok, but I really love blogs! The cruise sounds like it was fabulous!

Anonymous said...

3 girls is pretty lucky, they will be great friends!