Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another GIRL!!!!

We found out this week we are having our third girl. We make beautiful girls so I am excited about this... and I have had so much fun with Ella and Abbigail that I can't wait to see how different this little spirit will be, and what she will bring to our home.

Will she be determined and feisty like Ella? Forgiving and adventurous like Abby? Who's to say? All I know is... she will be loved.
In this sonogram image you can see her sucking her left thumb. We've never had a thumb-sucker. (Hope she grows out of it!)


In this picture you get a good view of her profile.

We feel so blessed to be bringing one of the Lord's children in to our world and humbled He would trust us. So bring on the pink, the make-up, the baby dolls, the dress-up clothes and even the girly drama. I have two sisters (and one amazing brother) and I'm grateful this baby girl will get to experience the fun and good times found in the friendship only sisters can share. (And the bitter fights!)

5 comments:

Janiel said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. She's one lucky girl to have such loving parents & 2 big sisters to play with. Congrats!!

natesarah2@msn.com said...

I'm so excited for you! You will LOVE having three girls, I know I do. We miss you here in Colorado. :(

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Congratulations! You are right, you do make beautiful girls! I always wanted a sister. What fun for your family!
How are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

Girls are awesome!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! I have to admit that i'm a slight bit jealous...I've wanted a sister for mckenzie the last two times...

maybe next time... :)