Sunday, February 21, 2010

So Proud...

Abbigail is growing up sooooo fast! It is hard to believe she will be two next month. Today she saw dad's camera and asked me to take pictures of her. A little narcissistic? Maybe, but she is adorable.
This is Abby telling me what sound a cow makes.

She gets very excited to point out that she has not one, but two eyes.


She also likes to tell people her age. She loudly proclaims, "I'm two!" and then tries to show us just "how many" on her fingers. We're still working on that.



You'll be happy to know Abbigail has a belly button and knows right where to find it, and if she gets the chance she will help you find yours.




In this picture I asked her to look adorable. That is not too difficult for any blond-hair, blue-eyed angel... but I think she looks particularly cute in this photo.
We are so blessed with this little girl in our home, and can't wait to see what she brings us in the future.

1 comment:

natesarah2@msn.com said...

I can't believe she's going to be two already! Such a cutie!