Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Baby Blessed

We are blessed by having this beautiful baby in our family so on August 15th Jared gave baby Claire a priesthood blessing at church. It was a beautiful day.
Lots of family was in town for the blessing... my parents, Jared's parents, his sister Janiel and her two children, and my sister and her son. We also had some good friends, the Hankinsons, come to the blessing as well.
We took a big family picture... but for some reason it didn't show up on Jared's camera... but don't the girls look gorgeous in their dresses? This was after a long day at church and playing so they looked a lot cuter... but I still think they are the cutest girls in town.


I love having three little girls. They are so much fun, and I know some day they'll grow to love eachother as much as I love my sisters.

No comments: